Q

QUATTRO

Audiophyte
Am a new member in this forum and i like this place. Most of you have a big experience in Home Theater equipment and a have a few questions:
I have loudspeakers Jamo D590 and i need a Receiver.
A stop my look at Yamaha RX-V 2500, Denon AVR 2805 and Pioneer 1014/2014.
Please, help me with yours oppinion and experience to make a choice.
A listen 70% audio-CD and 30% movies.
Thanks in advanced for the answers

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Nice looking speakers. I'd take the Yamaha in that bunch. I have a Denon 3805, but also loved the Yamaha. You'll love the sound the Yammy produces. It's a little bit more pronounced than the even keeled Denon. Denon is more flat. Pioneer is ever more pronounced than Yamaha, sometimes "harsh" if you like jazz or classical music. For rock or house, all are fine.

Q

QUATTRO

Audiophyte
Thanks a lot for the oppinion Buckeyefan 1 :)
The speakers sounds very good:)
People here, in Bulgaria says that the Denon is more audiophile device, Yamaha is for movies, but a listen Pioneer in some shops and i think that is more fresh then Denon and Yammi but without liveness, Yammi sounds very dynamicly, but without high frequencies

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
They're all nice choices. If you've had the chance to hear them all, dont ask us, pick the one you prefer! If you can take all of them or your top two choices home and listen with your speakers, even better.

Q

QUATTRO

Audiophyte
nm2285, thank you :) If was be possible i will be take Denon and Pioneer:)
But is too good to be true:):):) Also here, in Bulgaria:)
Here is not possible to take the equpment and replace with another :D
Today a was in a shop, listen Yammi and the sound was dissapointed for me in stereo, may be in surround will be better but 70% i listen music, now the choice is between Pioneer and Denon, they sound very well.
MOSFET is very good technology but Denon has cinema equalizer with regulated Q-factor.
I think that Pioneer is the best but for car audio.
Will wait 1 week and.......who nows,will close my eyes and.....:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis