Here's a really wierd one.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
This is just wierd, can't figure out the point of it. If you click on her and drag you can manipulate her movements. Very creepy. gymnastics

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Yeah, Mule posted this one a week ago in the inhouse daycare thread.
Did you ever get that package????????
Heck I sent out other stuff to 3 other members after I sent your stuff. And they all got it almost a week ago...

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ewwww, she has two left feet and left hands.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Still don't have it, if it's not here by the end of the week then I'll get worried, no point yet. I'm going to leave up the original thread just in case someone gets to see it this time that didn't before. Sorry Mulester, I didn't know.

I wasn't aware that the Daycare thread was being kept up :eek: , I'll have to give it another gander.

Last edited:
brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Takeereasy said:
I wasn't aware that the Daycare thread was being kept up :eek: , I'll have to give it another gander.
Keep me updated on the items..

Yeah the daycare thread is in suggestions. Actually there is quite a few good funnies in that thread, also some stupidly funny games as well...

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Takeereasy said:
Sorry Mulester, I didn't know
.....that's most valiant and courteous of you to say that, Takeereasy, but you know it wasn't necessary.....

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I still play the yeti games at work, good times. You are directly responsible for lowering my output on the job even further Mulester. :p

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Takeereasy said:
I still play the yeti games at work, good times. You are directly responsible for lowering my output on the job even further Mulester. :p
.....well, I'll take the blame if you get in trouble, and you just tell 'em it's mule's fault.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis