B

Blackhawks

Audiophyte
I have a Denon X3600H. Due to HVAC, Pipes and the layout of the joists, I am not able to have in ceiling speakers without great expense. So I am interested in adding 4 elevation speakers mounted near the top of the wall as SVS suggests. Rather than run wires through / along the wall, is it possible to have HEOS speakers mounted in a slight downward angle (angled towards the seating) for Atmos heights?

Thank you in advance - your insights are very much appreciated!

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I have a Denon X3600H. Due to HVAC, Pipes and the layout of the joists, I am not able to have in ceiling speakers without great expense. So I am interested in adding 4 elevation speakers mounted near the top of the wall as SVS suggests. Rather than run wires through / along the wall, is it possible to have HEOS speakers mounted in a slight downward angle (angled towards the seating) for Atmos heights?

Thank you in advance - your insights are very much appreciated!
Which HEOS speakers?

B

Blackhawks

Audiophyte
I had a brain melt - I would still need to run a power cord for the Denon Heos. Back to the SVS Elevation speakers, unless someone has a better recommendation. Thank you.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I had a brain melt - I would still need to run a power cord for the Denon Heos. Back to the SVS Elevation speakers, unless someone has a better recommendation. Thank you.
That's what I was thinking. The SVS is a good option.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis