Help with surround set up

J

Jaycunn23

Audiophyte
New to all of this. I have a denon avr x1200 receiver, a pair of definitive technology bp2400, a jbl studio center, a pair of bose 301 iv, 4 infinity rs2000, and an svs sb2000 12" powered sub, can anyone tell me what would be the best way to set up a surround sound for movies and games. I also have an xbox one and for the tv a 55" 4k vizio. I do have another receiver an onkyo forgot the model it was one of there top of the line 7.2 but it has a problem with the dts chip dont know if its worth getting fixed onkyo said they cant but there is a local shop that does repairs. I bought all this stuff separately but paid around 350 for all the speakers and receivers

J

Jaycunn23

Audiophyte
New to all of this. I have a denon avr x1200 receiver, a pair of definitive technology bp2400, a jbl studio center, a pair of bose 301 iv, 4 infinity rs2000, and an svs sb2000 12" powered sub, can anyone tell me what would be the best way to set up a surround sound for movies and games. I also have an xbox one and for the tv a 55" 4k vizio. I do have another receiver an onkyo forgot the model it was one of there top of the line 7.2 but it has a problem with the dts chip dont know if its worth getting fixed onkyo said they cant but there is a local shop that does repairs. I bought all this stuff separately but paid around 350 for all the speakers and receivers
Sorry also have a pair of cerwin vega re30

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis