help! whats the problem?

D

dcon

Audiophyte
i have a Denon AVR-X4300h and a Oppo 203.The problem is intermittent when i play just a blu-ray i get no audio or video. Mt television says no signal. I look at the time and track on the Oppo display and it looks like its reading it.So i shut the Oppo off and retry it,same thing happens! But, when i shut the Denon off and turn it back on it works! Guys, any idea's? The Oppo is hooked into the Denon, not the tv. The Denon is set to blu-ray.Is it a communication problem? Ive switched cables to no avail.Anybody have this problem? Thanks guys for your time!

M

mac1

Audiophyte
the x4300h do have some problems with arc connecting to other devices

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
i have a Denon AVR-X4300h and a Oppo 203.The problem is intermittent when i play just a blu-ray i get no audio or video. Mt television says no signal. I look at the time and track on the Oppo display and it looks like its reading it.So i shut the Oppo off and retry it,same thing happens! But, when i shut the Denon off and turn it back on it works! Guys, any idea's? The Oppo is hooked into the Denon, not the tv. The Denon is set to blu-ray.Is it a communication problem? Ive switched cables to no avail.Anybody have this problem? Thanks guys for your time!
Did you do anything to assign the BluRay player to that input, like set the BD input to HDMI 2? Did you use the Denon's menu for HDMI settings?

If the BD player isn't capable of 4K, go into the Denon's HDMI settings to set the resolution to whatever the player is capable of and turn off Deep Color. You'll need to read the manual to find where that is, but it should correct the problem.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Did you do anything to assign the BluRay player to that input, like set the BD input to HDMI 2? Did you use the Denon's menu for HDMI settings?

If the BD player isn't capable of 4K, go into the Denon's HDMI settings to set the resolution to whatever the player is capable of and turn off Deep Color. You'll need to read the manual to find where that is, but it should correct the problem.
The 203 is definitely 4k capable. I'd turn off video processing in the Denon, tho. @dcon, any news?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis