help on final surround placement in new home theater

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Looks soooo good man. Can’t believe how fast it came together.
Thanks brother it's been 6 long hard weeks tho but yeah it's coming together so good.
Oh by the way next year I'm buying 2 more PC 4000's I'm going to have 4 subs in that bad boy for sure loaded and placed and integrated right it should be phenomenal

E

Ed Mullen

Manufacturer
Ed my man how's it cooking!

Me and William are brainstorming using a y splitter at the preamp and sending the signal to one amp for one set of speakers and sending the same signal to another amp for the other set of speakers so each row has its own surround

I'm excited to try it if not just for experimenting so I'll keep you guys posted on how it turns out and what I learn from it
That is definitely the smarter play - wouldn't want to see you toast that nice amp.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Looks soooo good man. Can’t believe how fast it came together.
Hey bro I think I saw a post from you well we are having some technical difficulties with integrating the system man the installer is really driving me crazy but hey it'll work out
The speakers Well I'll PM you on that I had to deal with some family drama on that so I'll let you know what's up. Our dream is still alive tho William it's still alive!!! Lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis