Help me pick the Right Cables!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
If I recall correctly, in beerfest, they first didn't know to rotate Das Boot and got hammered by the air bubble and turbulence. In the subsequent training montage, they learned the "correct" technique to drink with the toe up until...

:cool:
Seeing people sloshed in the face by unexpected beer is always a crowd-pleaser. That's just good family fun. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Probably, but it's been a long while since I've watched that movie.
It's not about the movie, it's the beer glass in the shape of a boot- if it's held with the toe pointing up, the vacuum holds the beer into the toe until air passes the curve at the top of the 'ankle' and then, it rushes out and soaks the person who didn't pay attention to at least one other person who did the same thing.

I Wanted to post a photo of someone doing it wrong, but YouTube doesn't have any videos that are easy to find......

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
It's not about the movie, it's the beer glass in the shape of a boot- if it's held with the toe pointing up, the vacuum holds the beer into the toe until air passes the curve at the top of the 'ankle' and then, it rushes out and soaks the person who didn't pay attention to at least one other person who did the same thing.

I Wanted to post a photo of someone doing it wrong, but YouTube doesn't have any videos that are easy to find......
I got your back :) :

Here... skip ahead to about 1:30 to see the Das Boot failure:

highfigh

highfigh

I got your back :) :

Here... skip ahead to about 1:30 to see the Das Boot failure:
I guess I should have watched the first one- I saw it, but when I saw her drinking it the way people do when they don't want to show their pointy bits, I stopped.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis