Help improve sub curve through Audyssey

M

MLadia

Audioholic Intern
Help improve sub curve through Audyssey

Can somebody tell me how I should improve on this Subwoofer curve in Denon s740's Audyssey? I have 2 Dayton sub-1200s. Andrew Jones Pioneer speaker set with added SP-T22A-LR - Add-On Enabled Speakers for Dolby Atmos. Or.. Should I even edit the curve? I'd appreciate any help.
subcurve.png

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Can’t see it...

AFAIK it’s just a prediction, and not an actual measurement. So you can definitely use the editor to help out, but rew is really the way to know for sure.

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Maybe work on placement. The curve shown to the right is estimated so not a measured result. Those subs look very limited so best bet is placement maybe by doing a sub crawl.

Edit: P.S. Limited doesnt mean they cant be a lot of fun just as long as you dont expect to get as pretty measurements as subs costing 3 to 20 times more(all of which also need careful placment).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M

MLadia

Audioholic Intern
It was the phase. One was 0 and the other was 180. Better now. Will recalibrate. Thanks for the responses.

M

MLadia

Audioholic Intern
Circling back to show you how it looks after REW and MiniDSP eq. You think I can shape it in Audyssey app and it will get even better?

audyssey subwoofer apr27.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis