Help finding a low budget horror movie...

K

kevintomb

Junior Audioholic
The title says it all.
- Saw it on Netflix about 4 years ago.
- Movie was horror and set in England
- Movie was from perhaps 2010-2018 time period
-It is NOT any well known or even lesser known movie, but some low budget barely known movie.

It concerned an American woman, finding this rich guy in England that had all kinda money and a powerful family and marrying him, but he insists she move into his "Family" mansion.

It was run down, and she is not happy there. She eventually finds a huge "Hidden" garden area, you know stone benches, overgrown bushes and weeds, and finds a big statue in the middle, covered with overgrowth.

She cleans it off and gradually becomes obsessed with the statue, as it slowly starts to possess her.....

Eventually it is seen, the Family are evil and want her for their new.....uh not sure what, but new possession of evil or something. The evil in the statue takes the body of the woman..I guess.

The lead woman is an attractive Redhead. No idea her name.....The title was possibly only one word, or something like "The _____"

Any help at all?

It is NOT THE SHRINE........

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
I don't have Netflix anymore but doesn't it have a history of what you've watched?

K

kevintomb

Junior Audioholic
I don't have Netflix anymore but doesn't it have a history of what you've watched?
They do have a full history you can download, but it contains about a couple thousand entries in a format that is fairly hard to read and navigate.

I Tried that already and could barely stand to read the small font and cramped spacing of the entries.

They USED to have a format of all your history that was Easily readable, no more..I had no idea just how much stuff we watched over 12 years!!

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
can you do a word search like horror or British? I'm guessing the download is a pdf?

K

kevintomb

Junior Audioholic
can you do a word search like horror or British? I'm guessing the download is a pdf?
From what I remember, of the PDF, it has VERY limited information on it. Maybe, I will print it out and see if I can read it better or something.

This movie is not all that important really, but just kept thinking about it, now it bothers me that I have NO idea what the name was. lol

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
From what I remember, of the PDF, it has VERY limited information on it. Maybe, I will print it out and see if I can read it better or something.

This movie is not all that important really, but just kept thinking about it, now it bothers me that I have NO idea what the name was. lol
Do you recall the name of at least one of the principal characters? That would perhaps help you find which movie on the IMDB website.

K

kevintomb

Junior Audioholic
Do you recall the name of at least one of the principal characters? That would perhaps help you find which movie on the IMDB website.
No, really I do not. I think it MAY be on the list of all the movies I watched, but after looking up about 40 I got tired out coming up wrong every time. It was a low budget movie, but nothing that SHOULD be that hard to find. Just the typical horror "B" movie that there are thousands of.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis