Help contacting admin?

L

Low Visibility

Enthusiast
Hello. Can someone help me contact an admin? I joined hoping to ask about a subwoofer, but I keep getting a message about my forum post being blocked due to seeming like spam and that I should contact an admin, but I do not see where to do that. Thanks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are you trying to post links or pics? Takes several posts in before you can do that sort of thing.....but you can ask questions....seeing as you can post.

L

Low Visibility

Enthusiast
No, just text. I even made sure it was in plain text in case that was the issue.

L

Low Visibility

Enthusiast
I did copy it. I'm on my cell so grabbed my room measurements from a post I made on another forum. I thought pasting in plain text would prevent issues. I guess I'll try retyping everything. Thanks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I did copy it. I'm on my cell so grabbed my room measurements from a post I made on another forum. I thought pasting in plain text would prevent issues. I guess I'll try retyping everything. Thanks.
There's a thread somewhere where you can just post repetively to get your post count up so you can do more....but putting your questions in your own words would probably be best in any case. Good luck! I'm a sub kinda guy so see ya soon! :)

ps that sub kinda guy comment sure sounds wrong LOL

L

Low Visibility

Enthusiast
There's a thread somewhere where you can just post repetively to get your post count up so you can do more....but putting your questions in your own words would probably be best in any case. Good luck! I'm a sub kinda guy so see ya soon! :)

ps that sub kinda guy comment sure sounds wrong LOL
LOL.

Thanks. It was the copy and paste that was causing problems. I retype everything and now it let me post in the subwoofer forum.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis