N

nick p

Enthusiast
My Marantz SR6014 is arriving today. I have all Klipsch speakers.
Front towers ,Center channel. Sub with R41 atmos speakers on top of towers in the front.
I have bookshelf speakers and another pair of R41 atmos speakers.
I wanted to use bookshelf speakers for rears and mount on wall another pair of R41 atmos speakers.
Can this be done ?

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
My Marantz SR5014 is arriving today. I have all Klipsch speakers.
Front towers ,Center channel. Sub with R41 atmos speakers on top of towers in the front.
I have bookshelf speakers and another pair of R41 atmos speakers.
I wanted to use bookshelf speakers for rears and mount on wall another pair of R41 atmos speakers.
Can this be done ?
Please don't start a new thread every time you follow up on an existing one. It's useless and messes up the older ones.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
As I think about, 5.14.1 would be even more awesome. Just daisy chain 7 PB16 ultras off each sub terminal and you're good to go. What could possibly go wrong?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Please let me understand how to correctly use this forum. Thanks
All your questions are related to the same system, yet you keep starting a new topic each time. Post everything in one topic/thread, not 23 of them.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
NiNaudio stated it. No reason to start multiple threads regarding the same topic or close. That way the answers aren't spread out and it benefits new members searching topics, as well as to not get you confused too. If the scope changes enough, feel free to start a new thread.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis