hello new this forum

N

Norm Lazure

Audioholic Intern
Hi Guys :

Just wanted to hi to all of you and introduce myself. My name is Norm and I am an audiophile and video nut. My current home theater/stereo consists of an all Wilson audio speakers (No way near there top of the line) Sophia fronts, watch center and watch surrounds, 2 JL Audio subs (E10's) Oppo 203 4K player, Classe 5 channel power amp, Marantz pre/pro, Music Hall turntable dolby darbee pro, Sony 940E 4K tv and a ton of gear left over from all my upgrades (I may sell some of it someday but to lazy never seem to have the time)

Regardless, I have spent a bit of time on the avs forum but looking around this may be home for awhile. SO HELLO

Norm L

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Hi Guys :

Just wanted to hi to all of you and introduce myself. My name is Norm and I am an audiophile and video nut. My current home theater/stereo consists of an all Wilson audio speakers (No way near there top of the line) Sophia fronts, watch center and watch surrounds, 2 JL Audio subs (E10's) Oppo 203 4K player, Classe 5 channel power amp, Marantz pre/pro, Music Hall turntable dolby darbee pro, Sony 940E 4K tv and a ton of gear left over from all my upgrades (I may sell some of it someday but to lazy never seem to have the time)

Regardless, I have spent a bit of time on the avs forum but looking around this may be home for awhile. SO HELLO

Norm L
Norm
Well, hello yourself ! Great time of year to join up and start reading on the AH forum. I think you will enjoy a wide variety of opinions and viewpoints here. There are a great number of skills at your fingertips.

If I could spend 2 seconds contrasting AH with other audio forums I'm not sure how much more I could say than "science" verses "science fiction". Most folks here with the strongest opinions are squarely rooted in the science of audio principals. Many of the posts I have read on other forums seem to accept science fiction as fact and it goes unchallenged.

Other than that, I've enjoyed my time here. I've received a wide number of excellent buying recommendations and some schooling as well on my own ill conceived notions. Its been great. Ejoy

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
Welcome! This is the best audio forum. Peace and goodwill.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Welcome. This place has managed to keep me busy on the audio front for over a year by now. And I no longer have that problem with the overstuffed wallet cramp in my leg. Matter of fact, I can't even feel it there anymore. :)

P

pwlong

Audioholic Intern
Welcome to you! As others have mentioned, this is a great place to learn, get advice and share ideas.

MrBoat is right tho :) So be careful... :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis