HECO Victa speakers

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Hello!

I came across a listing for these speakers (an entire set), but my Google-fu is not pulling up any info.

I can find info on Victa Primes, but not Victa.

Do you guys think it is the same thing, or are these some really old speakers?

1669107506223.png

1669107535877.png

Any help would be great, as I am trying to find a 5.0 set of speakers. The other I have shortlisted keeps going out of stock for the set (Wharfedale Crystals).

Thank you!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hello!

I came across a listing for these speakers (an entire set), but my Google-fu is not pulling up any info.

I can find info on Victa Primes, but not Victa.

Do you guys think it is the same thing, or are these some really old speakers?

View attachment 58739
View attachment 58740

Any help would be great, as I am trying to find a 5.0 set of speakers. The other I have shortlisted keeps going out of stock for the set (Wharfedale Crystals).

Thank you!
That looks like a "White Van" speaker. "AVOID!"

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
As @everettT correctly said early, definitely not White Van, but these are inexpensive German speakers circa 2006-7.
These should be decent speakers, but not great. If you don't mind using google translate, you could dive into German speaking internet rabbit hole here:

A subjective review here:

As for value, it highly depends on the price asked, but I won't recommend paying a lot for these.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
FWIW, I've seen a bit of chatter on some other sites about Heco's more up-market offerings. They seem to be well regarded in the European market, with prices to match.
Heco Bella Donna 2-way standmounts (including stands) are 5000€. Their Flagship 3-way tower, the La Diva, seems to be in the >10000€ category.
Heco definitely earned some US interest from Shady's review of the Aurora. It seems they have a mid-tier offering as well.
Interesting product and possibly a worthy competitor to Canton considering all the interest that Accessories 4 Less drove with their sale a few years back.
Audio Advice seems to carry Heco Speakers.

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Thank you for the responses.

It was very informative!

@BoredSysAdmin great work on finding some info. It was fun reading the translated German website you linked!

The listing for these Victa is for 1 centre, 2 tower, and 2 bookshelf for approximated USD 361.
Pricing caught my eye, which then led me to post here to ask for some advice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis