Heavily modyfied Overnight Sensation for surround and Atmos use

R

roadrune

Audioholic
I still have the OS surrounds, the ER's however have been replaced by a pair of DTQWT's which is a completely different ballpark.

I buildt to subs just to support the ER's from the bottom and up to around 200hz, and crossed over the ER's at 200 with a minidsp. This helped a lot, but i was never really happy with it, so when a DTQWT kit apeared on the marked for a great price (a guy bought it but never buildt) i grabbed it and i dont think they will be replaced ever.

So now i have a pair of ER18's for sale :p

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I still have the OS surrounds, the ER's however have been replaced by a pair of DTQWT's which is a completely different ballpark.

I buildt to subs just to support the ER's from the bottom and up to around 200hz, and crossed over the ER's at 200 with a minidsp. This helped a lot, but i was never really happy with it, so when a DTQWT kit apeared on the marked for a great price (a guy bought it but never buildt) i grabbed it and i dont think they will be replaced ever.

So now i have a pair of ER18's for sale :p
I almost went for the DTQWT. Did you have a build thread here for it?

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Nice build. I bet those actually sound great. I am an Eminence driver fan so there may be some personal bias. I would definitely build those speakers if I had room or was just starting out again.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis