its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Bassier, closed, and also pretty well regarded on forums I go to...but I've never used em so I have no first hand knowledge. I don't think they'd be nearly as good for positioning/hearing where people are in maps when compared to the AD700s though.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I have had my set of Sennnheiser PC350's for quite a while now and I am very happy with them. They have very good sound with excellent positioning in games and the mic works well. I find them to be very comfortable. I can have them on all day and forget I'm wearing them. I run them with a Behringer UB802 mixer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

I don't use headphones anymore while gaming. Too many idiots don't know how to setup Ventrillo/teamspeak/etc. and tend to blow my ear drums out. Plus the shrill of a 12yr old nerd raging is best heard in a 2.1 setting.;)

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
^ That's a nice advantage of using a mixer. I use my onboard sound for chat and pump it through it's own channel on the mixer. That way I can EQ to the point that it doesn't sound harsh and quickly adjust the volume level. :)

D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
Ad700

You guys with the AD700... Do you find that you miss having more powerfull bass?

I was looking at the M50 from audio Technica for the extended bass and sealed configuration. However they look like they would be really dang warm.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I don't miss the bass at all with my ad700s but I only use the headphones for counterstrike and other fps games...for music and movies and non fps games I stick to my speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis