Headset with voice feedback for child

W

walker1985

Audiophyte
I am looking for a headset to use for my child who has a disorder which causes him to self talk. Doctor recommended that he would benefit from a headset where he can listen to his own self talk via mic. Basically the mic should deliver the sound to the headphones.

Do you know of any headsets that has a mic preferably wireless and Bluetooth enabled? Not sure if such device exists but sometimes you can hear your own voice in headsets due to some issues.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
Was hoping others would jump in because I'm interested, but in my professional life I've run into this being called "sidetone". Poly has a decent explanation and I like using the feature on their headsets so I'm not screaming in meetings

There's some gaming headsets with sidetone like Astro's (many models) but this article has a budget pick gaming headset with sidetone called the Steelseries Arctis 1

If you're willing to look for something a bit less all-in-one, there are other options:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/794lxw
Hope that helps, but I really hope someone more knowledgeable than I am jumps in

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis