Headphone recommendations

T

Tomas

Audiophyte
Hello, I need a advice in buying a pair of wireless headphones. I am looking at around 60-100 euros. I have picked out quite a few of them myself, but there are so much to choose from I don't know how what to do. Heres the list:

-Tomas.

P.S You might see this posted in a few other forums. Just trying to gather as much information and as objective as possible. I don't know if the hyperlinks work though.

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm sorry to say but your post is unreadable. What I would personally look for is Sennheiser wireless headphones.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
affiliate links tags galore in OPs post.

I recently bought Samsung Level On BT ANC phones for $50 and for that price I think they are awesome.
I also own Sennheiser PCX550 which are better from all angles, except price. I've paid $299 for them.

P

Paul Mills

Audiophyte
AKG N60 NC is a great wireless headphone but not too comfortable to use for a long time.
the Sony WH - 1000 XM2 is another great option in the under 250 $ range, i dont know if you can find better wireless headphones below that price. (i'm not including earbuds).
Have you made your desition? whitch ones you finaly bought?

T

Tomas

Audiophyte
Having a tough time trying to choose something around 100-150 euros/dollars thats wireless and would be over ear

jp_over

jp_over

Full Audioholic
affiliate links tags galore in OPs post.

I recently bought Samsung Level On BT ANC phones for $50 and for that price I think they are awesome.
I also own Sennheiser PCX550 which are better from all angles, except price. I've paid $299 for them.
^^ This. In the same boat, getting ready to shell out the dough for the PXC 550s. However, I also gave a look at the HD 4.50 BTNC & 4.40 BT.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Personally, I like Skullcandy jib wireless which is lightweight and provides great sound quality. It also has some flaws like battery life is not so good.
I haven't seen any good products from Skullcandy and would strongly advice against them.

carl_park

carl_park

Audiophyte
Recently I bought Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Hedset for about 70$. I was huge fan of sennheiser headphones, but I wanted to change my routine a bit, a try something new, so I'm pretty satisfied with this one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis