headphone dac/amp upgrade

W

wito

Audiophyte
ey folks, i have a question about upgrading my stuff

currently i run my beyerdynamics DT990pro@250ohms (soon i add senheiser 650 headhphones) on a fiio e10k2

my jbl LSR305 are connected to a focusrite scarlett 2i2 firstgeneration, i also run a phantom powered superlux cm-h8b on it

and i would like to have just one device that could run my speakers and headphones and one small for the mic (but i can keep my 2i2 for this)

atm i thinking of a Audio-GD NFB 11.28 or a cambridge dac magic plus or a TOPPING DX7

should i choose one of them or is there something in the 350-400€ price range? thank you in advance

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
ey folks, i have a question about upgrading my stuff

currently i run my beyerdynamics DT990pro@250ohms (soon i add senheiser 650 headhphones) on a fiio e10k2

my jbl LSR305 are connected to a focusrite scarlett 2i2 firstgeneration, i also run a phantom powered superlux cm-h8b on it

and i would like to have just one device that could run my speakers and headphones and one small for the mic (but i can keep my 2i2 for this)

atm i thinking of a Audio-GD NFB 11.28 or a cambridge dac magic plus or a TOPPING DX7

should i choose one of them or is there something in the 350-400€ price range? thank you in advance
Is there anything wrong connecting your DT990pros directly to existing focusrite scarlett 2i2 ??
Not enough volume?

W

wito

Audiophyte
i cant hear nothing when its connected to the focusrite maybe the 250ohms are too much for this device

E

<eargiant

Senior Audioholic
Have you considered the Objective2 + ODAC?

I've heard both the JDS and Mayflower versions driving Sennheiser HD800S & HD600 (300 Ohms) and they both sounded very nice.

W

wito

Audiophyte
nope didnt know about them
but im thinking of getting the shiit jotunheim and have something for years+it has balanced output

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis