Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bell ExpressVu

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Calgary28

Enthusiast
Just a quick question for HDTV viewers in Canada. Can't decide between Bell Expressvu and SHAW digital. I've heard a lot of different opinions and really don't know which way to go. Any help would be appreeciated, thanks.

BJP

BJP

Audioholic
I've had Bell and then switched to Rogers Cable. I don't see a difference between the two. Bell charges $9.95 for their package, plus either $1.99 or $2.99 extra for Discovery and TSN. There is hardly ever any HD programs on either channel. I know with Rogers(similar to Shaw) most of the HD channels are free. You can pay $4.95 for the west channels(great deal). Cable is more expensive then Bell, but more reliable. So in the end its cost that you have to look at. I went with cable because I kept loosing my signal for no reason.

dm_4u

dm_4u

Junior Audioholic
Calgary28 said:
Just a quick question for HDTV viewers in Canada. Can't decide between Bell Expressvu and SHAW digital. I've heard a lot of different opinions and really don't know which way to go. Any help would be appreeciated, thanks.
Bell has way more channels...yes you pay for them...but with more than double the channels, it's well worth the extra 10 bucks.

Also...the SD channels on BEV are way better than Shaw...no contest.

9f9c7z

Banned
Do you folks up north have access to satellite? Used be DirecTV was available to you, one way or the other.
:)

BJP

BJP

Audioholic
9f9c7z said:
Do you folks up north have access to satellite? Used be DirecTV was available to you, one way or the other.
:)
Canadians have two satellite providers, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice. ExpressVu is the most popular digital tv provider. I still see DirecTV and Dish Network dishes on houses where I live.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis