HBO MAX DC's Peacemaker

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
While I was not a huge fan of either Suicide Squad Movies, I have to admit, I am hooked on this new HBO Series.
  • Pure, unfiltered James Gunn at his best, or worst LOL. This series is not PC and it's no holds bared
  • Love the intro
  • No one does stupid like John Cena...not sure if it is a natural talent lol, but he has no shame and willing to do pretty much anything
  • Not even sure if I would call this anti-hero, but its perfect casting all around
  • Whipped through the first three episodes in one night
I think this will be a polarizing series, you will either love it or hate it, no in-between.

Downside, nothing amazing in the sound or video category, just plain unadulterated stupid fun :D

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I heard this was excellent actually. I'm gonna have to check it out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I watched the first three episodes last night. I thought the first was the best of the three so maybe not the best sign but maybe I need to watch again, was probably somewhat distracted on the last two episodes....will need to rewatch. I love the John Cena humor but not everyone would perhaps :) Look forward to episode 4 and beyond for final opinion. So far a definite watch reco.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Loved the first episode. John Cena really suits the role.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Episode 5 Definitely picked up the pace

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the 1st two espisodes and I'm loving it. Inappropriate humour and I'm hooked. I agree that John Cena really suits the role.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The last few episodes have really picked up the action and the inappropriate humor. Gotta love Eagely :)

W

Wardog555

Full Audioholic
Anybody have any information on a potential disk release either blu-ray or uhd blu-ray? I been holding out watching just in case this happens. You just never know!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
In really enjoyed this show! Super funny and plenty of action! :)

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Well I just had a look at the trailer for your New HBO MAX DC's Peacemaker movie. The trailer said three minutes and eight seconds [ 3.08 ] I switched of after 28 seconds, and that was 26 seconds too long. What a load of total crap. Do people actually spend money on this rubbish. But wait it stars John Cena. Who it would seem is a retired wrestler, for some large wresting promotion. So he sure knows how to act.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Well I just had a look at the trailer for your New HBO MAX DC's Peacemaker movie. The trailer said three minutes and eight seconds [ 3.08 ] I switched of after 28 seconds, and that was 26 seconds too long. What a load of total crap. Do people actually spend money on this rubbish. But wait it stars John Cena. Who it would seem is a retired wrestler, for some large wresting promotion. So he sure knows how to act.
James Gunn's work can be polarizing, love or hate, we know where you stand. Can Jon Cena act, he won't be winning any awards that is for sure, but he is he perfect for this role it you enjoy stupid, over the top, mindless humor, yes he is.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I loved the series, didn't know there was a movie. John Cena is a funny dude altho I never even watched him in his wrestling days, a form of entertainment that doesn't do a lot for me, not looking for him to be a serious dramatic actor but bet he could surprise ya.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally watched episode 2 last night. Dag was it funny and raunchy.:eek::cool:

KillerSneak

KillerSneak

Audiophyte
Watched them all in 3 days (evenings) and I must say I enjoyed every minute of it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm hearing good things about this. They're saying John Cena is actually showing the acting chops to pull off leading the show.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I'm hearing good things about this. They're saying John Cena is actually showing the acting chops to pull off leading the show.
He is perfectly suited for this role, definitely worth checking out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis