Has anyone seen this problem in sony 27" standard tv

• Thread starter confusedtvbuyer
  • Start date
C

confusedtvbuyer

Audiophyte
:mad: I bought Sony 27 standard tv from BB few months back. :mad: I got a very good deal.
I get the TV on time when I connected picture was crisp and clear. After watching for some time I noticed the top left and right corner had a problem.
If its any vertical window or door or tree shown in the Tv...the right side would tilt or curve to right and same goes for left...to make it clear ) ( the right towards right and left towards left.
I called them and got it exchanged for the same tv...but still the same problem. I called BB again and told them having same problem...I picked up the same Sony 27standard tv just to try for the 3rd time...hoping that this one might be good. But no all the 3 tv's had the same problem.
after returning the Tv's....I am still without TV.
Decided to goback again and see which one take....Could it be possible that sony 27tv has this flaw and nobody noticed...or is it just what I got. So i deceided to go for 32 standard Tv. I dont want to spend extra bucks on HD right now.
Now I went to CC and BB ....tho I dont want to buy from BB again for the worst experience that I had...I have shortlisted few tv

Sharp 32F641
Sony KV32fs120
I am getting good deal from CC on Sony and Sharp form BB (I am not going to same BB for Sharp Tv...thinking that it might have some problem)

Can somebody help me decide which one to go for....and has anyone bought tv online from the same stores BB/CC. They offer free delivery....did anay encountered any problem while ordering online or after that with online delivery and how return policies????
Please help coz I dont want to miss July 4th deal??/

Thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis