Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I loved book 7. I was kind of lucky in that I didn't start reading the books until earlier this year and i'd been waiting for about 2-3 months for the final book to come out. After finishing the series, I can really appreciate how hard it was for fans who had take to the series in it's infancy to wait a couple years between each book. I think it would have driven me mad!

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Haha I finished book 7 the weekend I got it. Now I'm reading it again at a slower pace to really take everything in.

As for #5 movie, I'm hoping some decent sound comes out of it, as #4 was somewhat disappointing in that aspect.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't read any of the books, I'll wait till all is complete, put a gag on my niece (who's always trying to inform me of the latest HP gossip) and start reading from book 1.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Well the thing to know about the HP books is that the year each book represents was written generally for that age group of the students attending the school, so the first 3 books are going to seem somewhat childish. I would still read them as they are great books and have important plot points for later in the series, I just like to warn people of that so they don't get discouraged and give up before finishing the series because the last 4 books are much more interesting and fun to read.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Well the thing to know about the HP books is that the year each book represents was written generally for that age group of the students attending the school, so the first 3 books are going to seem somewhat childish. I would still read them as they are great books and have important plot points for later in the series, I just like to warn people of that so they don't get discouraged and give up before finishing the series because the last 4 books are much more interesting and fun to read.
Thanks for the heads up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis