Happy Thanksgiving all!

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
For me, I believe most here in the states, this starts the Christmas holiday. This will be a very special year as we celebrate in a different fashion with the meal confided to those who live in our household. This will keep us just as busy as ever as we call and video call to all who would normally be with us.
I am looking forward to the Macy's Parade at 9AM EST. Something I always took for granted, today I will truly appreciate it.

enjoy!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Back at ya bro! Stay safe! May you live long and prosper nano nano gobble gobble!
870AA5AC-AC1A-47DB-9357-3D2879A5251C.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Happy Turkey day family! My favorite place to dwell. Turkey is a thawing! :p ;)
71028F78-F95B-4659-91CF-13B33F7E0E2C.jpeg

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy the day. Stay safe. And let the feasts begin.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I got the turkey on the smoker at about 11 am. The fire has been slow to warm up, maybe because I put 16 lbs of refrigerated bird in there. When I inserted the meat thermometer, it was 44°. Also, the charcoal may have been a bit damp.

In the last 45 minutes, the bird has warmed up to 93° and the smoker is now 290° and slowly climbing. I'd like the fire a bit hotter, 325° to 350°, but for now benign neglect should get me there.

The smoker has hardwood charcoal for heat, plus apple and cherry wood chunks for flavor.

Happy Thanksgiving!

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Can somebody tell me why we only eat stuffing one or two days a year?? Damn it's good.....I propose we pick a day in July, as national stuffing day. We mixed a little sage seasoned sausage in the stuffing this year. Wow! Just wow.. :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Reciprocating back to all of you, Happy Thanksgiving.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Can somebody tell me why we only eat stuffing one or two days a year?? Damn it's good.....I propose we pick a day in July, as national stuffing day. We mixed a little sage seasoned sausage in the stuffing this year. Wow! Just wow.. :p
If you or family likes chicken or turkey liver, try that in there as well instead of the sausage. Do a small batch and mushrooms.
My sister makes it for me when I visit her. Love it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis