Thanks, but I have to wait until the end of November. :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
3db is in before it's cool to post thanksgiving posts

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Canada celebrates a month early? Did they lose their calendar along the way? You guys need a Kavanaugh to help keep track of this stuff for you.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Celebrating Thanksgiving on Columbus day? Interesting. I mean, he did "discover" america...:oops:

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Actually he discovered the Caribbean islands, called it India, had some turkey, then slaughtered everybody that wasnt white. Columbus was an A-hole. :mad:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Actually he discovered the Caribbean islands, called it India, had some turkey, then slaughtered everybody that wasnt white. Columbus was an A-hole. :mad:
I think you're forgetting his biggest "achievement" - importing high-quality diseases from Europe, which wiped millions of lives

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think you're forgetting his biggest "achievement" - importing high-quality diseases from Europe, which wiped millions of lives
Hence the quotes around "discovered". I love how we are taught "history", with emphasis on the story, as children only to learn what really happened when we get older...if we're lucky.

In any case, happy Canadian Thanksgiving. :)

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I cant wait for our thanksgiving. probably my favorite holiday. oh the food. now im starving.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My wife thinks it's weird that my family has turkey and ham on Thanksgiving. More food is good food IMHO.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I've been to 75% of the Canadian provinces, I think I should celebrate Canada Thanksgiving. Then later I can celebrate US Thanksgiving. Can't have enough turkey and stuffing.

Cheers to all my Canadian friends!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Canada celebrates a month early? Did they lose their calendar along the way? You guys need a Kavanaugh to help keep track of this stuff for you.
Noooo We're Canadian not US so things are slightly different up here .. You're still welcome to join us.. Any long weekend is considered a gift. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Noooo We're Canadian not US so things are slightly different up here .. You're still welcome to join us.. Any long weekend is considered a gift. :)
Slightly different eh? :oops:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
By having it early, it accounts for the more northern latitude.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My wife thinks it's weird that my family has turkey and ham on Thanksgiving. More food is good food IMHO.
Because both or because it's ham and turkey? What's her family's traditional meat?

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
We typically do turkey on Thanksgiving but not on Christmas, usually ham or a combination of beef roast, leg of lamb even swordfish, all depending on who's cooking. A lot of people think it's odd not having Turkey on Christmas, but I enjoy the buffet of food.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis