GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
...to those who take notice of such things.:)

And, what would Easter be without some snow?:rolleyes: We got about 6" last night and the power went off and on about 4 - 5 times. Oh well. My daughter is quite busy gorging chocolate and we haven't even had breakfast yet...:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wasn't taking notice until you mentioned chocolate. Then it all came back to me. Pretty soon the Lindt stores will have a nice sale for the sweet tooth on a budget. All of the sudden it's my favorite holiday.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks and Best Wishes right back at everyone. I just came back from a short walk and all I can say is it's Great to be Alive, such a Beautiful Day out there, even my Lab Bailey is smiling, Peace, sawz.

Now for some fresh ground, mmmm.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I wasn't taking notice until you mentioned chocolate. Then it all came back to me. Pretty soon the Lindt stores will have a nice sale for the sweet tooth on a budget. All of the sudden it's my favorite holiday.
Are you allowed to eat chocolate on your diet? You may have to do a couple extra old ladies in the park to work off the extra calories....;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks and Best Wishes right back at everyone. I just came back from a short walk and all I can say is it's Great to be Alive, such a Beautiful Day out there, even my Lab Bailey is smiling, Peace, sawz.

Now for some fresh ground, mmmm.
When do Labs not smile?:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy Easter, everyone!

To think that this thread started off so innocently, until...
You may have to do a couple extra old ladies in the park to work off the extra calories....;)
I just about spit out my cereal. :D That was awesome.

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
Happy Easter

On the worst of days I swear I could just sit here and read through the threads and laugh. I thought I read GO-NAD's post wrong. What was I thinking? :D

D

dmh96ss

Enthusiast
Labs ALWAYS smile....I often wonder what mine is up to w/ his sh.t eating grin.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis