Happy Daylight Savings Day!

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
I know there are supposed benefits but I personally wish we would just stay with standard time. It already stays lighter later anyway during the summer months. Anyone else?
Not sure where you live, but I'd rather stay on Daylight saving all year. I'd prefer more evening daylight ALL year around.

IMO, the kids going to school in the morning argument is weak. Going to Standard time buys a couple of weeks, but it doesn't completely solve the problem.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not sure where you live, but I'd rather stay on Daylight saving all year. I'd prefer more evening daylight ALL year around.

IMO, the kids going to school in the morning argument is weak. Going to Standard time buys a couple of weeks, but it doesn't completely solve the problem.
Yep. No reason for it to be dark at 5PM.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Doesn't really faze me much...sometimes there is a blur from one season to the next...especially spring to summer here in GA...DLST, just marks the beginning of spring.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
While the time change is necessary around here for summer evening recreational activities. Many activities end at or near sundown. But March 8th is way to early in the year to do the switch.
Maybe we should just add an our at the end and not take one away in the morning, 25 hour days? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis