stratman

Audioholic Ninja
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ANDY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You have all my best wishes too, Andrew. Happy Birthday.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Happy Bir

Just didn't want my post to be like everyone elses', which all seem to be different.;)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks everyone :). Sadly, my birthday is on the first day back from spring break this year :(.

On the plus side I celebrated with my girlfriend last night a great dinner and a good movie (No Country for Old Men).

I braised a pork shoulder with various aromatics, wine, broth etc... after searing it of course ;) and cooked up some Parmesan polenta served with a great Cotes du Rhoen. A cheese plate, second, with aged Gouda and old style cheddar (which is nothing like typical cheddar). Lastly, for dessert we have some homemade French vanilla ice cream, brownie cheese cake and a good Italian sparkling wine.

Ohh and we had truffle salted popcorn during the movie :D.

It certainly was a great night of home cooked decadence!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks everyone :). Sadly, my birthday is on the first day back from spring break this year :(.

On the plus side I celebrated with my girlfriend last night a great dinner and a good movie (No Country for Old Men).

I braised a pork shoulder with various aromatics, wine, broth etc... after searing it of course ;) and cooked up some Parmesan polenta served with a great Cotes du Rhoen. A cheese plate, second, with aged Gouda and old style cheddar (which is nothing like typical cheddar). Lastly, for dessert we have some homemade French vanilla ice cream, brownie cheese cake and a good Italian sparkling wine.

Ohh and we had truffle salted popcorn during the movie :D.

It certainly was a great night of home cooked decadence!
Happy birthday, Andrew. Was the home cooking the only decadence of the evening? ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis