Hammerin' Hank is gone............................

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It's not possible to pick the "Greatest ever"- everyone does some things better than others. I was watching some baseball clips on YouTube and some showed best throws from the outfield- Orlando Cespedes was in some and while his throws were incredible, his fielding before those throws was total crap.
best arm: Dave Parker.. best defensive outfielder:Roberto Clemente...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man Dave Parker brings back memories! When I was a kid, maybe 12 years old I went to California with my dad by Amtrak. What a great fun experience. Anyway when we were in California we had to take in a Dodgers game at the famous Dodgers stadium and it was the Dodgers Vs the Reds. I'll never forget Dave Parker striking out and cracking the bat in half over his knee like a toothpick. Wow what a great memory as we had great seats.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Man Dave Parker brings back memories! When I was a kid, maybe 12 years old I went to California with my dad by Amtrak. What a great fun experience. Anyway when we were in California we had to take in a Dodgers game at the famous Dodgers stadium and it was the Dodgers Vs the Reds. I'll never forget Dave Parker striking out and cracking the bat in half over his knee like a toothpick. Wow what a great memory as we had great seats.

I met Parker back in his days with the As... He was a big dude...one of my favorite memories is of him , as a Pirate, throwing out a baserunner at 3rd in the all star game.. It created his legend...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I met Parker back in his days with the As... He was a big dude...one of my favorite memories is of him , as a Pirate, throwing out a baserunner at 3rd in the all star game.. It created his legend...
I was a huge fan myself even at that young age. Boy what a ball player.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Again, that's only one aspect of their game but yeah, those two were great. I meant 'best ever' in all areas.

I saw another clip of Cespedes booting the ball- man, that guy seemed to have alligator arms.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis