M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This was inspired by a post in the corona virus thread.

Caption this picture. My suggestion: "Honey, I'm loaded but I'm not sure if this thing is?!"

Loaded.png

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looks to me like she has her pea shooter pointed at his head with finger on the trigger. Two big no-nos, that is unless you are looking for an instant divorce.

I was going to ask which state it was, because that is a felony here in Ca. Looked it up, they were in fact charged with felonies.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Looks to me like she has her pea shooter pointed at his head with finger on the trigger. Two big no-nos, that is unless you are looking for an instant divorce.

I was going to ask which state it was, because that is a felony here in Ca. Looked it up, they were in fact charged with felonies.
This was in Missouri, but her muzzle (well, the one on the gun, anyway) is between the camera and his head. In that position, she wouldn't have hit anyone because I don't remember seeing any giants in the videos and since his hand isn't even near the trigger, he wasn't being unsafe, either. The fact that they had guns is all we have seen- there's no info about whether the safety was on, if they were loaded or anything like that. They were on their own property- raising a gun is legal in that case, but not if they were on public property and no imminent threat existed- that's considered 'aggravated assault' and would result in their loss of gun rights, assuming someone wants to prosecute for that.

Charged, but not convicted, and the original prosecutor & her team were dismissed from the case.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This was in Missouri, but her muzzle (well, the one on the gun, anyway) is between the camera and his head. In that position, she wouldn't have hit anyone because I don't remember seeing any giants in the videos and since his hand isn't even near the trigger, he wasn't being unsafe, either. The fact that they had guns is all we have seen- there's no info about whether the safety was on, if they were loaded or anything like that. They were on their own property- raising a gun is legal in that case, but not if they were on public property and no imminent threat existed- that's considered 'aggravated assault' and would result in their loss of gun rights, assuming someone wants to prosecute for that.

Charged, but not convicted, and the original prosecutor & her team were dismissed from the case.
Whether that pistol was pointed at his head, or not, she was holding it in an unsafe manner.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Whether that pistol was pointed at his head, or not, she was holding it in an unsafe manner.
OK, but she was on private property, so the police had no justification for doing anything about it. Who knows, maybe she and her hubby weren't getting along and the protesters just pushed them to the point of grabbing their guns..........

She wouldn't be the first to be unsafe while holding a gun and she certainly won't be the last. People are frequently flashing guns while driving during road rage incidents and I would say that's more dangerous than what she did.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis