L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I find this repeat blaming the black unarmed on-lookers that pleaded with the white armed LEOs to not kill the black man on the ground for not physically intervene, risking their own lives, offensive. Where it not for a 17 year old black girl filming this incident the police version "nothing untoward happened, move on" would have prevailed.
Amen.. I'm afaid that I'll get blasted by one of the offenders that often love to troll, but fuk yeah.. It's time to call a pile o shiit just what it is.. And the thought that the bystanders bear responsibility is just deflection..it's designed to further indoctrinate the good ol boy club even farther down into the rabbit hole ...if it wasn't for the bystanders chauvin would have gotten away with murder....and.. Still have his job...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
So the defense called for a mistrial, which was denied, but the judge said they may have grounds for an appeal to overturn the decision?? Maxine Waters encouraging protestors to be "more confrontational"? I get where she was coming from, but that was pretty stupid. Almost Trump stupid, imo...

I saw another story and now we have Ted Cruz, king dipshit himself, criticizing Biden for petty much the same thing. So now there's a door open for an appeal because some politicians can't keep their mouths shut until after the trial...
This verdict won't get overturned...Edit.. I shouldn't say that it won't, anything is possible, but, there's too much political blowback possible.. The higher courts are going to be getting some heat..

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
perhaps, but it's also quite clear that when you resist arrest and or the simple commands of the man with a 'badge and a gun' bad things usually happen !

Hopefully logical and sensible reform will come from this !
Yeah, but it seems it always happens to people of color...if you don't get it , you don't get it...there have been plenty of times, just like the recent assault by police of an army officer, it wouldn't have mattered.. The stiff prick of a cop was triggered when it started...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but it seems it always happens to people of color..
as it has become more popular for main stream media to emphasize as of late. As my Grandfather used to say, 'it's all about selling soap' (appease the advertisers)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
as it has become more popular for main stream media to emphasize as of late. As my Grandfather used to say, 'it's all about selling soap' (appease the advertisers)
Its as likely as not that some vids get more air than others ( based on narrative)... Many at cnn though admitted almost instantly that the girl in ohio with the knife needed to be stopped .. There are still a few that either don't have any common sense..or that said " shooting her in the leg" would have stopped her.. The cops aren't trained to react that way #1 ..and that might have got more people killed #2.. And thirdly ,even if they shot her in the leg it could have been just as lethal if it hit an artery... That was100% a justified shooting..remember though the original narrative is that unarmed black people are getting killed way to often.. Almost as despicable as the cnn " shoot her In the leg" types were the foxnoise types that ( never to be outdone in downright stupidity) .. That tried to equate the " shoot her in the leg "campaign with the" liberal media" condoning knife play as their idea of normal teenage behavior " in the inner city"... It's become apparent to me that foxnoise will never allow itself to be outdone in projecting black Americans in the worst possible light at every opportunity...And in stupid ideas in general...

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I find this repeat blaming the black unarmed on-lookers that pleaded with the white armed LEOs to not kill the black man on the ground for not physically intervene, risking their own lives, offensive. Where it not for a 17 year old black girl filming this incident the police version "nothing untoward happened, move on" would have prevailed.
The Asian cop is now 'white'?

highfigh

highfigh

Amen.. I'm afaid that I'll get blasted by one of the offenders that often love to troll, but fuk yeah.. It's time to call a pile o shiit just what it is.. And the thought that the bystanders bear responsibility is just deflection..it's designed to further indoctrinate the good ol boy club even farther down into the rabbit hole ...if it wasn't for the bystanders chauvin would have gotten away with murder....and.. Still have his job...
How? They investigate ALL police-involved shootings and use of force, with video from dash and vest came, as well as anything that can be seen on video from buildings/anyone in the area- they (the agency that actually investigates the incidents) do this because letting the department whose employee(s) are involved can't be allowed to- that would be like hiring a Fox to guard the hen house and asking what happened, after they have been eaten.

I think he would have been targeted if he was able to keep his job. I can't say it would be unjustified, but we can't have people killing cops just because they got off- we don't need cops killing people, but we also don't want open season on anyone.

highfigh

highfigh

Meanwhile, in Killwaukee-

And I have mentioned a guy who lives around the corner from here as 'the hillbilly'- he was shot two nights ago. Compound fracture of the leg, no exit wound. Apparently, four shots were fired, but only one hit him. When he called the Police, he said he broke his leg, but didn't know how (he had been out, drinking) and when they went to his house to investigate, they saw the bullet hole. I heard the shots a few minutes before the first call- he better not bring this crap into the neighborhood.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Its as likely as not that some vids get more air than others ( based on narrative)... Many at cnn though admitted almost instantly that the girl in ohio with the knife needed to be stopped .. There are still a few that either don't have any common sense..or that said " shooting her in the leg" would have stopped her.. The cops aren't trained to react that way #1 ..and that might have got more people killed #2.. And thirdly ,even if they shot her in the leg it could have been just as lethal if it hit an artery... That was100% a justified shooting..remember though the original narrative is that unarmed black people are getting killed way to often.. Almost as despicable as the cnn " shoot her In the leg" types were the foxnoise types that ( never to be outdone in downright stupidity) .. That tried to equate the " shoot her in the leg "campaign with the" liberal media" condoning knife play as their idea of normal teenage behavior " in the inner city"... It's become apparent to me that foxnoise will never allow itself to be outdone in projecting black Americans in the worst possible light at every opportunity...And in stupid ideas in general...
Another problem is that even if someone doesn't have a weapon, they're not necessarily 'non-lethal'. In some cases, a death occurs without the attacker/defender wanting that because they might not realize that the victim might fall and bash their head, have some physical ailment that makes them vulnerable to extreme stress, etc. Shooting someone won't always stop them, especially if they aren't hit somewhere that's vital to living, so it may make the person pause, it might just make them mad, if they're on the right drug like coke/crack, PCP, Meth, etc.

A 75 year old Asian woman was attacked in San Francisco- she beat him with a piece of wood and put him in the hospital. He had attacked an 83 year old man earlier. I really enjoyed seeing the dirtbag on the gurney before they loaded him into the ambulance- he deserved everything he got, and more. Donations totaling more than $1M poured in and now, her family is setting up a non-profit to manage it.

The whole thing sucks. If people need to actually think about and make a decision about whether they should attack others or leave them alone, they're lost. WE all have lost.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis