ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Sharing for those who might be interested.

Greg was a guest on my channel last week where we discussed various topics from his approach in loudspeaker design (measuring and listening) to the DIY speakers he is using in his home at this moment.

I don't monetize these "interview" videos.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Sharing for those who might be interested.

Greg was a guest on my channel last week where we discussed various topics from his approach in loudspeaker design (measuring and listening) to the DIY speakers he is using in his home at this moment.

I don't monetize these "interview" videos.

Great interview thanks for posting . Would like to hear his rig he’s got there for a week or two lol .
id probably need to burn mine when I got back home ..

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep just watched (and posted here in the what are you watching thread). Very much enjoyed that and hope you get to do another.....

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Be nice if I could randomly send him my towers and say hey could you tweak these a little lol !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Be nice if I could randomly send him my towers and say hey could you tweak these a little lol !
LOL maybe if you were neighbors in California and shared that houseboat thing (think he said it was houseboat?)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
LOL maybe if you were neighbors in California and shared that houseboat thing (think he said it was houseboat?)
That’s a nice system for a houseboat lol but it’s probably a very nice houseboat too !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That’s a nice system for a houseboat lol but it’s probably a very nice houseboat too !
I'd have to rewatch but think it was more when Erin was asking him for an introduction to his background, and at the end of some of that Timbers said something to the effect he's no longer a speaker guy, maybe a houseboat guy, tho......

ps but yeah, if that's a rig on a houseboat, the others on the lake better like his music :)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I'd have to rewatch but think it was more when Erin was asking him for an introduction to his background, and at the end of some of that Timbers said something to the effect he's no longer a speaker guy, maybe a houseboat guy, tho......

ps but yeah, if that's a rig on a houseboat, the others on the lake better like his music :)
I hear ya lol but it would sound dam go tho !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis