Grab your cheap in ear headphones and listen!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Yep, that’s right, over ear headphones won’t work, only in ear. I think the standard Apple iPhone headphones work best.

A little ambient noise in the room is even better!

If you cheat you’ve ruined it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
If you find that cheap in-ear earphones are better than standard headphones, I suspect that your hearing acuity is not very good.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
If you find that cheap in-ear earphones are better than standard headphones, I suspect that your hearing acuity is not very good.
You totally missed the point. Grab some basic in ear headphones and watch the video. It works best when you hear ambient sounds, good over ear headphones block out the ambient sound and negate the psychology of the video.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
You totally missed the point. Grab some basic in ear headphones and watch the video. It works best when you hear ambient sounds, good over ear headphones block out the ambient sound and negate the psychology of the video.

I think you should learn more about what's available in commercial headphones.
I have Grado SR80 Headphones and they don't block ambient sound. Their performance is that of a high fidelity and a lot better than any of those in-ear earphones.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I always thought the point of in ear headphones was to block out exterior sounds.

There are lots of good over ear open back headphones that allow ambient sound to come through.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Well grab whatever you have and listen, it’s pretty cool

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I think you should learn more about what's available in commercial headphones.
I have Grado SR80 Headphones and they don't block ambient sound. Their performance is that of a high fidelity and a lot better than any of those in-ear earphones.
Same with my Grado SR60s. Did you ever compare the 80s to the 60s?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis