C

charlesmilo

Audiophyte
I used to have ExpressVPN because everyone said it was super fast and kept my stuff private, which was vital for me to watch shows and work from home safely. But sometimes, it wouldn't let me watch certain shows because they knew I was using a VPN, and it could get slow when many people were online, which was annoying.

Then, I discovered I could buy proxy for just 1.4 USD, and I tried it. I was switching to a proxy, which fixed those problems for me. It let me watch everything I wanted without getting blocked, and my internet didn't slow down like before. This showed me a cheaper and excellent way to do things without sticking to VPNs.

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hey guys, I see it is a old thread. I need urgently a good VPN and can't find a good one. Can you recommend me something? Help you in advance.
I’m still very happy with Nord. So much depends on your individual needs… just shop the reviews from good sites and match the features to your use case.
For me, Nord got high marks in many reviews, easy to use, and I’ve yet to see it go down for any reason. *knocks on wood

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I switched to Amazon VPN some years ago, and it has been great.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis