Good wireless earbuds for running crosscountry

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
My daughter is looking for a pair of earbuds to use while running cross country.
They need to be durable - mainly sweat. She takes pretty good care of things, but they can still expect to get shoved in, and pulled out of, her backpack.
When she was 14-17, at least once a year, she would destroy, lose, or drown her cell phone! But she is now 20 and has had her phone without issue for over 2 years! In the past, I just bought her a pair of $20 "disposable" earbuds, but she is in the transition period where I think she is becoming ready to "have nice things";)!
So I would like to find a pair of earbuds that offer a noticeable upgrade in sound quality. At the same time, durability is a major concern since she will be running with these. Lastly cord noise is a concern since she will not be sitting still listening to them!
No need for a microphone as they will only be used for listening to music and I worry that a mic might be something to bounce around and become an annoyance as she is running.
I'm thinking $50 to 100 is probably a decent range to consider, but I am flexible on that if there is an exceptional value above or below that range.
TIA!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis