good speaker to take fishing?

I

iguion

Audiophyte
I'm looking for something that sounds great good bass but also washable for when i get fishy fingers on it. couldn't find anything in the search for this so hope you guys can help

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm looking for something that sounds great good bass but also washable for when i get fishy fingers on it. couldn't find anything in the search for this so hope you guys can help
Leave the damn speakers at home and do everyone else a favor. No one else want to hear your bass.

I

iguion

Audiophyte
billy the bass? XD mainly looking for something to drown out the mariachi bullshit thats blared at the lake i go to. if they dont play that abortion of a music genre i'm perfectly fine with silence.

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
I have used my Milwaukee jobsite radio / iPod unit in the boat, but you're not going to drown out any mariachi music with it. Fish seem to bite on Springsteen, by the way.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
He has a point, last time I went fishing in a boat, two boats came passing by with music Loud! Women in Skimpy bikini some of them with their tops off! The Nerve of them! So I pulled up Anchor and started out after them! :D
Mike

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Check, Crutchfield website. They sell car and boat speakers also amps and other gear for both.

Mike

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Hey bro! That’s you on the Dock fishing with your buddy’s uhu? From your Avatar kind of hard to make out though. ;) Have good one Brother!

Mike
Wouldn't mind being there right now....The avatar is pic I took of a fishing pier on the west coast of Florida, Tampa I think it was.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
He has a point, last time I went fishing in a boat, two boats came passing by with music Loud! Women in Skimpy bikini some of them with their tops off! The Nerve of them! So I pulled up Anchor and started out after them! :D
Mike
Sounds like my kind of party. :eek: Only thing better than ladies in bikinis is MORE ladies in bikinis......LOL!!!!! :p

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis