Good news everyone!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This shirt for $5 made me happy for 15 seconds. Says Large, but really Medium.
31DF13AF-2C7B-4361-9BD0-F96E752A3D93.jpeg

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
On my way to the gym I drove by a BLM protest starting up at the EP (East Providence) cop shop. I was waved past a fire truck and a news van by a cop. After my stint in the pool I avoided that route on the way home but exceeded the speed limit and ran at least 3 red lights because I knew where ALL the EP cops would be.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
For good news, I expect the genetic offspring to have cancelled at some point. After learning what worked in spring, I realized I needed desks for the mini-humans. Got one desk built and installed. One left to go!

I also have just the trim to install on the big conversion of a sliding patio door to a window project started last fall. It got delayed by winter, surgery, etc. NEw window jamb is installed. Old blind bracket holes filled, wall all painted, new blinds installed. All that's left is the trim!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
For good news, I expect the genetic offspring to have cancelled at some point. After learning what worked in spring, I realized I needed desks for the mini-humans. Got one desk built and installed. One left to go!

I also have just the trim to install on the big conversion of a sliding patio door to a window project started last fall. It got delayed by winter, surgery, etc. NEw window jamb is installed. Old blind bracket holes filled, wall all painted, new blinds installed. All that's left is the trim!
Dude, I have a damn computer lab upstairs now. Two for the two in school (K and 1st) and another for the wife who now works again, but only from home.

At least my future pool table will still fit. They're all lucky I have so many spare PC parts laying around. Never thought I'd use any of that stuff again, but here we are.

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
I've had a great year thus far.
I retired in July and my Social Security check is far more than my expenses.
While I did not like working 12 hour swing shifts 5 days a week for over 6 months it did provide me the money to pay off my final and only bill...my '17 Honda CRV. I paid off my mortgage 5 years ago.
I'm completely debt free...no credit card debt.
I treated myself to a new AVR and BD player and really enjoy them. I also bought a new TV at the end of last year so "hopefully" my system is complete, see sig, for years to come.
I'm very healthy, fingers crossed, exercise daily. My wife and children are as well. They are all working and doing well for themselves.
I'm about as lucky and happy as a person can be.
I've always been a bit introverted so self quarantine and social distancing is actually welcome lol.
I wear a mask when around people as a courtesy as well as a protection for all...it's not a big deal to me and I don't complain to or about people who don't though I do avoid them to be on the safe side.

Hopefully we, and the rest of the world, will come out of this better than ever...the world certainly did after the Spanish Flu epidemic and their medical capabilities were far less then than now.
This is not the world's first epidemic rodeo and we have survived far worse.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
You'll accuse me of posting here only when I sell something, but it's good news to me.
I sold this:
1598803080557.jpeg

For 1.9k dollars.!!!:eek:

Woooo hooo! I'm in the money. I can pick and choose a sub, whichever!:p

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
All this good news is depressing me. :p

Nah, glad to see a lot of us are doing well.

My family is safe & sound (knock on wood) to date and my missus (working from home) hasn't had the urge for a justifiable homicide. :)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
To complete the story; guys I almost feel kinda naked - At this moment in my flat I haven't got one single piece of equipment I'm not using. No spares, nothing sitting in my basement, nothing tucked away neatly on the shelf.

The last bit of equip went this morning:
1598882008344.png

This was so well kept (I'm notorious for this, stuff leaves me in better condition then when I find it, I usually fix all the little bits, whatever I can), I wouldn't balme you if you thought it was never used.
200$

I'm making serious steps towards minimalist system I always wanted. Right now I'm a sub away.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis