Goldenear Releases Details for their Invisa Signature Point Source In-Wall Speaker

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Looking for a truly supreme in-wall speaker with a sound to justify the cost. You may want to give the Goldenear Invisa Signature Point Source In-Wall Speaker a second look. The Invisa Signature was recently released at the 2017 CEDIA Expo show and at $1,000/ea stands to be one of the best new release, hi-end, in-wall speakers that we saw at CEDIA. Read our in-depth article to find out why.

goldenear.png

Read: Goldenear Releases Details for their Invisa Signature Point Source In-Wall Speaker

R

Ron Olson

Audiophyte
Gene,

I am looking for an upgraded in wall center channel speaker, matching my Mythos STL Def Tech Front Speakers. I have the Goldenear invisa ceiling speakers and with 4 Goldenear Surround/Rear speakers. I think this new speaker will work out great for my new HT setup.

I am interested in your thoughts. I am doing the install of everything in the coming weeks. Should i have the installers leave room for the future upgraded center channel? When will it be available? Winter of 2018, does that mean January of 2018?

Thank you, sir.

Ron

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My 2 cents, which may not even be worth that much ;)

I think it would be the closest thing you could find outside of DefTech to match your fronts. I was taught and always advised to go with same fronts/center. You have a dome tweeter vs the HVFR tweeters on GE.

My suggestion would be to call GoldenEar, if he is there, Sandy Gross will often times take calls. Since he was part of of Def Tech I am sure he would share his insight.

I assume you have the Invisa 7000 for ceiling?

R

Ron Olson

Audiophyte
Cos,

Yes, my 4 Atmos ceiling speakers are the Invisa 7000.

I also have the Sat 60's for my two surrounds and two rears. It sounds great!

Thanks for your advice!

Ron.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis