Goldenear Customer Service Remains Top Notch!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Not to mention ever since they bought golden ear they've jacked up the prices 5 times I think yeah I feel kindoff nervous buying from them if Sandy was still there no problem its a shame I'm super curious about those speakers
No getting around the price hikes, but all the designs are Sandy's. I would demo and then check the used market if you are interested. Customer service is still good at least.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I was very happy with my T1s, but felt that their stand alone subwoofers (Forefield) lacked a lot. After reviewing at GE's latest price increase, I would definitely agree on them being overpriced. That being said, I was very happy with my T1s, but felt that their subwoofers lacked a lot.

They heavily rely on China for their manufacturing/production which has impacted on their price. One good thing about that is that I had a pair of extra Invisa 7000 Atmos Ceiling speakers I was going to use for an application. I purchased those in 2017. I sold hose a little bit more than I actually paid for them recently, so not all bad.
How does golden ears sound quality stack up to other top brands in the same price range? All the towers built in subwoofer cost a lot of money but slim line form probably saves room space !!

It’s amazing OP Got a free amplifier replacement ! 10 years later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis