Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Remember Ted Danson saying that if we did not stop what we were doing to the environment and the rain forrest that we would all be gone in 10 years? LOL that was almost 20 years ago. Guess what? we sold more SUV's and built more factories, and China is an even bigger polluter. We are still here Ted.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Joe, you seem to be highly negative towards humans in general, but humans by default are simply being human for all of our great accomplishments and all of our wicked failures.
Mostly, I am disappointed in the human race for the extreme discrepancy between how things could be and how they are. The craphole we live in today is certainly a long way from the bright visions of the 21st century I was presented with as a kid.
If we could institute a new social order in which childless couples are seen as virtuous and highly respected, couples with one child are seen as average, and couples with two or more children are seen as pariahs, there would still be a chance of creating an earthly paradise.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Mostly, I am disappointed in the human race for the extreme discrepancy between how things could be and how they are. The craphole we live in today is certainly a long way from the bright visions of the 21st century I was presented with as a kid.
If we could institute a new social order in which childless couples are seen as virtuous and highly respected, couples with one child are seen as average, and couples with two or more children are seen as pariahs, there would still be a chance of creating an earthly paradise.
OMG Joe, why don't you move to China then because they are close to that.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Most of us would be screwed then, at least I would, over here they are encouraging people to have more kids, not less.....

I don't think "The China Way" is the right way in this sense

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Do you really ever expect to get and keep a woman with that attitude? I hope you're pulling our legs.

If you're serious Joe, you've got a twisted view of humanity. If you think you live in a crap-hole now, try living somewhere in Africa or in some other third world "paradise," you'll be running back to your "crap-hole" crying like a little girl.

As for China, they still come here in droves, some die in cargo containers trying to escape your "paradise."

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
As for China, they still come here in droves, some die in cargo containers trying to escape your "paradise."
When I was down under, there were like two or three "boatloads" a week....
They were disembarking on the beach, to meet some people and the Chinese refugees asked... "Is this Australia?", "yes it is", "Ok, can you book me a taxi"....

They were dropping in, many thousand a month. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Give me a break... do you have such an ax to grind with humanity because you feel let down that reality isn't the bright, rosy picture you imagined (or were led to believe) as a kid? People like you focus so much on the negative aspects of everything you come into contact with, rather than seeing the picture for what it is, a combination of greatness and tragedy. That is life - the real deal. You are obviously so far removed from reality that I can't even fathom where to begin. Institute a new social order?? Why don't you just move to Russia now and help Putin rebuild the Soviet Empire and live the rest of your life in total, colorless, sterile communist mediocracy.

You've got a twisted way of thinking Joe Schmoe - no doubt about it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis