Going off on someone for trying to help!

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
What dumb@$$ came up with this $htuff about number of post. This is a forum. How-in-the-he!! can you have a conversation without posting. Some of you $m@rt@$$e$ have to be smart enough to figure that out. Ban my @$$! Then all you sheep can buy your Axiom,Paradigm, & Denon like they tell you to. This can't be for real! This is not a forum at all. If you don't conform to the products here, you are not welcome. What a bunch of BS. :mad:

Most of my post were made during my system build!

Baaaaaa! :D

Last edited:
Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
zumbo said:
What dumb@$$ came up with this $htuff about number of post. This is a forum. How-in-the-he!! can you have a conversation without posting. Some of you $m@rt@$$e$ have to be smart enough to figure that out. Ban my @$$! Then all you sheep can buy your Axiom,Paradigm, & Denon like they tell you to. This can't be for real! This is not a forum at all. If you don't conform to the products here, you are not welcome. What a bunch of BS. :mad:

Most of my post were made during my system build!

Baaaaaa! :D

Dude, you need to switch to decaf.

gregz

gregz

Full Audioholic
LOL! I need to check this thread more often. And I thought MY day was going badly :cool:

That was a great outburst, Zumbo. Somehow you managed to vent all that bile without even being half as callous as ol' hopjohn. :D Howdja do that?

Hopjohn, I know you can take the joke - or is it compliment?

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Once again I think Zumbo posted only to boost his post rating! He wasn't mad, come on the real Zumbo is too nice for posts like that! :D

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

:p Hey, this is fun, kind of like dessert w/o all the calories :p
259 and counting! :eek:

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Ah, you just couldn't take it. I knew that would get you! LOL :D

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
rgriffin25 said:
:p Hey, this is fun, kind of like dessert w/o all the calories :p
259 and counting! :eek:
You going to come back and edit this every time you post?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis