William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I saw a video last night comparing speeches from 2019 to current ones. Holy balls. I almost feel bad for the ol bastard. Whoever’s propping up the walking dead, should feel horrible.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I’ve had a really tough week, a very good friend has been having a mental breakdown that’s progressing every day. Last night I was going to do an intervention with another friend but after a phone conversation we decided it would be better if we gave him the night. This morning I went to talk with him and he’s stuck in a loop, Isn’t able to be present in a conversation that he may have a problem and very defensive, if you didn’t know him you’d think he was just weird unless you talked with him for 20 minutes.

The similarities to a point are uncanny

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
tough week ? it's only just begun !

back to Joe, the 'Bee' lets it be known ..........

;)
Comically the Babylon Bee is probably one of the most accurate news sources

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The NYT editorial board is lambasting Biden for staying in the race in ever harsher terms.

>>>Mr. Biden has been an admirable president. Under his leadership, the nation has prospered and begun to address a range of long-term challenges, and the wounds ripped open by Mr. Trump have begun to heal. But the greatest public service Mr. Biden can now perform is to announce that he will not continue to run for re-election. . . . The truth Mr. Biden needs to confront now is that he failed his own test. . . . The clearest path for Democrats to defeat a candidate defined by his lies is to deal truthfully with the American public: acknowledge that Mr. Biden can’t continue his race, and create a process to select someone more capable to stand in his place to defeat Mr. Trump in November. . . .<<<

>>>For voters who held out hope that President Biden’s failure to communicate during last month’s debate was an aberration, the intervening days have offered little comfort.

Donald Trump’s candidacy for a second term poses a grave threat to American democracy. . . . The president, elected in 2020 as an antidote to Mr. Trump’s malfeasance and mendacity, is now trying to defy reality. . . . From the grass roots to the highest levels of the party, Democrats who want to defeat Mr. Trump in November should speak plainly to Mr. Biden. They need to tell him that his defiance threatens to hand victory to Mr. Trump. . . . Mr. Trump was the worst president in modern American history. He is a felon convicted of breaking the law as part of his campaign to win the 2016 election. . . .<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So who's the candidate if Biden steps down? Ask Bernie? :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
IMO(and shared by many others) she is minding her P's & Q's by supporting Joe, knowing full well that in all likelihood she will be instated (if he gets re-elected) before the term is up.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
An option that was already considered and dismissed I'd think by the DNP leadership. I was being facetious about Bernie, somewhat ;) I'm still amazed at all the fuss over Biden when drumphy is off the rails in so many ways other than, but including, dotage.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
An option that was already considered and dismissed I'd think by the DNP leadership. I was being facetious about Bernie, somewhat ;) I'm still amazed at all the fuss over Biden when drumphy is off the rails in so many ways other than, but including, dotage.
A stable genius.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Right idea. Wrong person. Next time try looking in the mirror. Oh wait....;)

“He’s got an ego and he doesn’t want to quit,” Trump said. “He doesn’t want to do that. It just looks to me like that’s what he wants.”

1720565579394.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
How anyone can vote for either one of these guys is beyond me. That said Trump is the worst president that we have ever had, and another term would be a total disaster for our country.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I believe another consideration is that Joe can't legally transfer his 'war chest' millions until he has been officially declared the parties candidate, so perhaps that scenario waits to be played out ?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
How anyone can vote for either one of these guys is beyond me. That said Trump is the worst president that we have ever had, and another term would be a total disaster for our country.
And possibly for most of the world.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis