T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
NBC pre released 2 clips that don’t paint Biden in a positive light, speaking of lighting he looked half dead. Anyway 2 negative clips before the full interview don’t paint a pretty picture. Also, Biden said that before the debate he met with the Doctor Who tested him for Covid and they were trying to figure out what he was sick with. Previously, he said he didn’t meet with a doctor for an evaluation until three days after the debate, his press secretary, said he never met with the doctor until later, when she was questioned about Biden‘s statements . In the 90 second clip that was released he was also asked by Stephanopoulos about what he was thinking during the debate, he quoted poles that came out days after the debate and said he was reflecting on those during the debate. He is going to get eviscerated by the media, and Stephanopoulos just publicly crucified him.

T

TankTop5

Democrat House Minority Leader just called an emergency meeting for Sunday

T

TankTop5

Again Joe admitted he had an episode at the debate, he doesn’t last the weekend, maybe not the night.

T

TankTop5

The Stephanopoulos interview resembled a Ukrainian drone, dropping grenade on a Russian begging for his life. Deserves an NSFW warning, that was beyond brutal.

T

TankTop5

After sleeping on it I’m very bothered by the interview. Actually it wasn’t an interview, it was a public execution. I’ve never witnessed anything like that in my life, Biden needs to step down but he was stripped of any possibility of dignity doing so. I disagree with Biden in many things but he served America for his entire adult life and as President he deserved respect and honor. It was ugly and despicable.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
In what way should he not be able to stay in office? Please elaborate, or do you still have a boner for a Trump Presidency?
Our Constitution has the 25th Amendment, to deal with succession in case a POTUS can't continue or needs to be removed. We already had Roosevelt die in office and a First Lady acted as POTUS after her husband's stroke, we don't need a repeat with all of the crap going on in too many parts of the World.

highfigh

highfigh

To answer your question looking at an actuarial life table is useful. Given that the expected remaining life span of an 81 year old US male is 7.43 years from a 2021 table for Social Security, I’d say he likely would complete his second term as President.

Biden, unlike many others, will have access to top notch health care that increases his chances of not dying on the job, so to speak.

Is this answer satisfactory to you? I even gave you a credible source for what I based my answer upon, that is, I did not pull it out from my ass. ;)

People regularly die in spite of great medical care and intervention- why would you think that is some kind of guarantee?

His mental decline is obvious- watch videos of him during the last election cycle and compare that with the current nodding off, picking the wrong words and walking away when he should stay in place?

It's not about his age or staying alive, it's being mentally competent for the full term and he passed that mark awhile ago. Many people are more competent long after they reach 90 or older- he's not. We don't need a POTUS who needs to be propped up in order for them to make it look like he's speaking.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
People regularly die in spite of great medical care and intervention- why would you think that is some kind of guarantee?

His mental decline is obvious- watch videos of him during the last election cycle and compare that with the current nodding off, picking the wrong words and walking away when he should stay in place?

It's not about his age or staying alive, it's being mentally competent for the full term and he passed that mark awhile ago. Many people are more competent long after they reach 90 or older- he's not. We don't need a POTUS who needs to be propped up in order for them to make it look like he's speaking.
Exactly...........

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I feel B's mind should be tested and disclosed to the public, if he has nothing to hide. Pres. Biden should have the Surgeon General report to the public. Biden is hiding an important health condition, at age 81. He is NOT well, and needs regular/Mo press conferences bombarded with questions.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How could it not matter? If he doesn't finish his term, his successor HAS TO be considered in advance.
I'm fine with the successor and would assume that if magamike is still speaker that she could throttle him just fine. Depends on overall election somewhat. If Harris ran for president I would back her but its not up to me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say cognitive test, but for the Republicans here there will unlikely be any discussion on Reagan's second-term. In fairness, I'd say pass an age limit law and be done with it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say cognitive test, but for the Republicans here there will unlikely be any discussion on Reagan's second-term. In fairness, I'd say pass an age limit law and be done with it.
Regarding the down vote, I'm failing to see what is wrong with the final sentence??? It's like a slope: Biden/Feinstein are at the top. Further down is McConnell's freeze and Reagan's second-term. Have the balls to say we need an amendment, or STFU. Pick one. If you can't than it's obvious to me you only believe in the law when it benefits you.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A modern day Reagan would be called a RINO by the MAGA.

T

TankTop5

Regarding the down vote, I'm failing to see what is wrong with the final sentence??? It's like a slope: Biden/Feinstein are at the top. Further down is McConnell's freeze and Reagan's second-term. Have the balls to say we need an amendment, or STFU. Pick one. If you can't than it's obvious to me you only believe in the law when it benefits you.
A constitutional amendment is nearly impossible in this political climate. Best to just pressure candidates to do cognitive testing and release the results publicly, the MSM seems more than willing to s—t on anyone for ratings

highfigh

highfigh

You'll need to pick a second person because Feinstein is no longer with us. If 80 becomes the cutoff, Pelosi will be gone, too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You'll need to pick a second person because Feinstein is no longer with us. If 80 becomes the cutoff, Pelosi will be gone, too.
Wow, telling me Feinstein is no longer with us is insightful. I never knew.:rolleyes: Or that the law might actually apply to the future as opposed to those currently in seats.

highfigh

highfigh

Wow, telling me Feinstein is no longer with us is insightful. I never knew.:rolleyes: Or that the law might actually apply to the future as opposed to those currently in seats.
With the short attention span of so many voters, using Feinstein's name might get "who's that?" when people see it on a referendum. Might as well use Strom Thurmond's name, which really would be a good example of someone who was in office for far too long- might use that as an argument for term limits, which we also need.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis