M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
It befuddles me, how there can be any clear choice, when either party continuously runs on fixing what they helped to break, as if they have the answers 'this' time. They're all full of crap, including the current bold-faced liar. This is the only arena where you can get praised for doing a job before you even do it, based just on where you come from or who you belong to.

This whole Biden decline smells like a perfect opportunity for these turds to last-minute shove Clinton back down our throats.

Before anyone decides that I claim either party based on criticisms of current or past, forget it. I dislike and avoid all dishonest people and those who use partisan politics and loophole ethics as a measure of character.

I'd also like to point out that, those who spend copious amounts of their time following politics, and then telling everyone else how to think and act, are almost always wrong with how things turn out. A percentage of premonitional correctness so small, that one could not base even the most trivial life decisions on otherwise, and hope to survive or succeed at anything.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It befuddles me, how there can be any clear choice, when either party continuously runs on fixing what they helped to break, as if they have the answers 'this' time. They're all full of crap, including the current bold-faced liar. This is the only arena where you can get praised for doing a job before you even do it, based just on where you come from or who you belong to.

This whole Biden decline smells like a perfect opportunity for these turds to last-minute shove Clinton back down our throats.

Before anyone decides that I claim either party based on criticisms of current or past, forget it. I dislike and avoid all dishonest people and those who use partisan politics and loophole ethics as a measure of character.

I'd also like to point out that, those who spend copious amounts of their time following politics, and then telling everyone else how to think and act, are almost always wrong with how things turn out. A percentage of premonitional correctness so small, that one could not base even the most trivial life decisions on otherwise, and hope to survive or succeed at anything.
I'm not sure (enough) people want Hillary and she has basically been out of the public eye since she lost/wasn't elected in 2016 (no, I don't want to see comments about the election being stolen), other than to grab a few lines by making snide comments about Trump.

This country has a lot of work to do and getting Congress to understand that they work for us, not the other way around. They also need to stop using those positions as a personal gravy train. C'mon! We have more than 334 million in this country! SOMEONE better has to want the job.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Then there is the question 'what if something catastrophic' happens to Biden between now and November. He's clearly in mental decline.
LOL, 'mental decline' ?? Just like graduating in the top half of his class like he professed when he was......in his 40's. More like the 'bottom half' , as for the 'decline', one needs to ascend before they decline !

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Fudge. After the Biden freeze (one of many) at the LA fundraiser (and yes he certainly had a Mitch McConnell moment).

I can't vote for Trump, and I can't vote for Biden... This stinks.
Who would bring more harm to democracy and the country and yes to the world? Then you need to vote for the other guy.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Who would bring more harm to democracy and the country and yes to the world? Then you need to vote for the other guy.
I hear what you're saying when I'm not happy with is the fact that the alternate is so bad that the Democrats thought that they could just promote a turnip

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
as if the Biden administration hasn't already created enough of a mess for THIS country !

As a conservative I've been bitching about Trump for years, can't understand why you libs can't see the same with Biden ?

While I want to think that Joe is a decent individual I'm firmly in the camp that he is not fit to be president

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
as if the Biden administration hasn't already created enough of a mess for THIS country !

As a conservative I've been bitching about Trump for years, can't understand why you libs can't see the same with Biden ?

While I want to think that Joe is a decent individual I'm firmly in the camp that he is not fit to be president
Agreed. Neither is fit to be president and this race has become who do you dislike less? For me I would never ever vote for Trump and his coming revenge tour, so I'll hold my nose and vote for Biden. And I hope that both parties will move a little closer to the center and give us some younger more responsible candidates in 2028. This culture war stuff has got to stop for the good of our country. I'm a registered independent and have been for a long time. I doubt that I'll ever align with one party again.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Agreed. Neither is fit to be president and this race has become who do you dislike less? For me I would never ever vote for Trump and his coming revenge tour, so I'll hold my nose and vote for Biden. And I hope that both parties will move a little closer to the center and give us some younger more responsible candidates in 2028. This culture war stuff has got to stop for the good of our country. I'm a registered independent and have been for a long time. I doubt that I'll ever align with one party again.
Yes, cannot help where we are but at least we can save democracy, the country and the world.
Why didn't a great person run?
How did Kennedy Jr get on the ballot?

jinjuku

jinjuku

I don't think Biden has messed this Country up. There are some issues that I disagree with for certain but that would be for any presidency.

My issue is trying to pawn off clear mental decline and try to feed me a line that I'm not seeing what I'm seeing.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

The only reason I voted for Biden the last last time, the man has a 67 Vette, It features a 327-cubic inch, L79 rated at 350 horsepower with a four-speed manual transmission and I hate Trump..

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Fudge. After the Biden freeze (one of many) at the LA fundraiser (and yes he certainly had a Mitch McConnell moment).

I can't vote for Trump, and I can't vote for Biden... This stinks.
What freeze? When he was trying to listen to the people in the front row?

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not sure (enough) people want Hillary and she has basically been out of the public eye since she lost/wasn't elected in 2016 (no, I don't want to see comments about the election being stolen), other than to grab a few lines by making snide comments about Trump.

This country has a lot of work to do and getting Congress to understand that they work for us, not the other way around. They also need to stop using those positions as a personal gravy train. C'mon! We have more than 334 million in this country! SOMEONE better has to want the job.
Her mug just haunts me, is all. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

1718786256763.png

-vs-
1718786324214.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis