Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

G

gkeong

Audiophyte
Saw this DVD today on my new surround system, and I was blown away by the animation and surround sound effects. If you are an anime fan, I highly recommend this one. If you have seen this, feel free to share your experience.

nick_danger

nick_danger

Audioholic
I almost picked that up. I had seen a clip or two of GITS and was extremely impressed. The $25+ price tag made it a difficult sale, however.

howie85

howie85

Full Audioholic
Yep got that. Good stuff. My fav is Cowboy Bebop, I got the box collector set. Animation is not the quality of the GITS but the story kicks butt.

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
Let's not...

forget about Tri Gun...Good stuff there!

or even better....

Escaflowne :D

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
I just demoed the subtitled (not dubbed) version of Appleseed for a friend of mine and he was completely blown away. Its a 2D/3D anime from the same people that worked on GITS

S

Sleestack

Senior Audioholic
I saw Ghost in the Shell 2 last month and was completely blown away. I watch some animes but do not consider myself a fan or anime buff by any means. The movie is visually stunning and sounds amazing in 5.1. Definitely one to watch.

D

DNelms

Enthusiast
Check out Vampire Hunter D - Bloodlust and Metropolis.

JohnA - Have you seen Gungrave yet?

D

DNelms

Enthusiast
gkeong said:
Saw this DVD today on my new surround system, and I was blown away by the animation and surround sound effects. If you are an anime fan, I highly recommend this one. If you have seen this, feel free to share your experience.
Watched this last night. Have to agree, awsome sound. Too bad it was not in DTS.

S

SangYuP

Audioholic
Yeah, too bad it didn't have DTS. I guess there will be another release with DTS-ES like Ghost in the Shell 1.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis