G

GettinDegreez

Junior Audioholic
I know this forum isn't too big on DIY, and I was wondering if yall knew some good DIY forums out there I can go post questions too. I have a bunch of little questions, and I don't really want to fill up this board with them since we over here aren't that big into DIY.

gregz

gregz

Full Audioholic
Huh?

I know this forum isn't too big on DIY, and I was wondering if yall knew some good DIY forums out there I can go post questions too. I have a bunch of little questions, and I don't really want to fill up this board with them since we over here aren't that big into DIY.
Hmmm... so let me get this straight: You posted a question on a DIY forum about how to find a DIY forum so you could post your questions that we wouldn't answer because we're not into DIY? :rolleyes: This is worse than an Abbott and Costello skit...

B

bpape

Audioholic Chief
What specifically are you going to be DIYing? Speakers? Electronics? Room construction?

G

GettinDegreez

Junior Audioholic
gregz said:
Hmmm... so let me get this straight: You posted a question on a DIY forum about how to find a DIY forum so you could post your questions that we wouldn't answer because we're not into DIY? :rolleyes: This is worse than an Abbott and Costello skit...
Well I mean while this part of Audioholics is a DIY forum, the whole thing isn't really that big on DIY, and I have a bunch of questions and I thought a wider DIY audience would be have more knowledgeable people than a smaller one, know what I mean.

bpape said:
What specifically are you going to be DIYing? Speakers? Electronics? Room construction?
I'm going to be building speakers

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
gregz said:
This is the second most funny post I have seen today. The other was Rob Babcock's about speaker break in......

However this one was better for a laugh..... :)

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
gregz said:
Oh BTW, Who's On First.........

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
It's been too many years since I've seen that skit. It is a classic though...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis