Junior Audioholic
AVR -Yamaha RXA800
Towers- Klipsch VF-35
Center-Klipsch SC1
Side surrounds-Klipsch R51M
Rear Surrounds- Fluance AVBP-2
Subwoofer-Klipsch SPL100
TV- Samsung 6 series 55”
Bought receiver around 13 year’s ago. Finally setting something up besides just a stereo. Room is half my basement. 12D X 20W. Very low 6’6” ceiling height. Just need to raise my center to under TV and wire speakers from AVR to custom wall panel. All wires ran in ceiling. Then I’ll have to figure out best placement for sub and towers and learn how to setup with YPAO.

Attachments

Last edited:
LineController

LineController

Junior Audioholic
AVR -Yamaha RXA800
Towers- Klipsch VF-35
Center-Klipsch SC1
Side surrounds-Klipsch R51M
Rear Surrounds- Fluance AVBP-2
Subwoofer-Klipsch SPL100
TV- Samsung 6 series 55”
Bought receiver around 13 year’s ago. Finally setting something up besides just a stereo. Room is half my basement. 12D X 20W. Very low 6’6” ceiling height. Just need to raise my center to under TV and wire speakers from AVR to custom wall panel. All wires ran in ceiling. Then I’ll have to figure out best placement for sub and towers and learn how to setup with YPAO.
Update! Found an old cd rack I decided to repurpose into a center channel stand. Will place it 2” below tv. Cut the top off. Dug out an old piece of oak plywood. Added some edge banding and some poly.

Attachments

witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Full Audioholic
Nice job on the handy work on the CC stand. What are you using as a source for music and movies? A blueray or CD player?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis