General Movie Trivia

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
I wasnt sure where to post this but I decided this was probably best place as it includes all things movies.
Question for the purpose of trivia:
Can anyone tell me what movie that my avatar is from?
Kudos to those who nail it!

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I wasnt sure where to post this but I decided this was probably best place as it includes all things movies.
Question for the purpose of trivia:
Can anyone tell me what movie that my avatar is from?
Kudos to those who nail it!
It was from the 80s.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
man he’s very young in that photo he stared in Shawshank redemption Tim Ribbions

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Bingo!!! Respect sir! Did I make it too easy with the hint? I just did my own search, "Tim Robbins movie remake" and it was the first hit on GOOGLE. LOL

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Great movie btw. The remake did it no justice imho. Furthermore Hollywood dosent make movies like this anymore.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Great movie btw. The remake did it no justice imho. Furthermore Hollywood dosent make movies like this anymore.
Not sure I saw that one, or at least all of it, but generally enjoy the movies he's been in....

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Not sure I saw that one, or at least all of it, but generally enjoy the movies he's been in....
If you get a chance watch it, it really is a great movie. A genuine thriller with a great plot twist at the end.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
According to Wikipedia the fil was released on November 2, 1990, so I would assume all principal photography and post production was also done in 1990, although im not certain.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis