Gene exists ive seen him!!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
F

f0am

Audioholic
stratman said:
That's not Gene! It's his clone, Gene never goes outside. The Denon rep is afraid, very afraid. He knows of the Wrath of Gene!:D
So it is true, Gene sold his soul to the devil in exchange for a oversized frontal lobe, and he eats babys to feed it! Id be afraid to!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
f0am said:
So it is true, Gene sold his soul to the devil in exchange for a oversized frontal lobe, and he eats babys to feed it! Id be afraid to!
Oh oh, if he hears you: "the Wrath of Gene" (perpetual banishment, lifetime supply of red chicklets, you name it.):D

F

f0am

Audioholic
No no no, I didnt see him in a video. I cant beleave i forgot this. I saw him on a beach taking some hard earned vacation time...

:) :) :) :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You can see the Denon rep is very uneasy, intimidated if you will. He knows he's treading on thin ice.:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
f0am said:
No no no, I didnt see him in a video. I cant beleave i forgot this. I saw him on a beach taking some hard earned vacation time...

Hahahahahahaha!

Hilarious!

SheepStar

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
f0am said:

Funny thing is, he's not looking at the babes or the camera...so just what is he looking at:confused:

F

f0am

Audioholic
The Dukester said:
Funny thing is, he's not looking at the babes or the camera...so just what is he looking at:confused:
Whos looking at Gene?!

F

f0am

Audioholic
lol, Who's looking at Gene that closely when you have a couple of hotties right there = ).

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
f0am said:
Whos looking at Gene?!

Good one! You got me there:eek: My guess is he's sizing up the boyfriends to see if he can take 'em all on before he gets caught staring at the babes:p That or he's trying to see if his wife will catch him looking!

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Dukester said:
My guess is he's sizing up the boyfriends to see if he can take 'em all on...
I hear he can pick up a Emotiva MPS-1 with one hand. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
f0am said:

He's not there for the females. He's there to kick sand in the face of lesser knowing mortals.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis