Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Well, there is a new music channel that plays nothing but music videos so far! You might need to check your channels. I am on cable, so I am not sure if this is for everyone!

FUSE is the name of the channel. It is like MTV used to be before some know-it-all BOSE loving Backstreet busting sissy came in &amp; screwed things up. It even has a whole show dedicated to metal consisting of nothing but Metal bands. I have only viewed a total of about 30 minutes on two occasions, so this is all I know at the moment. Makes me want a digital signal!
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Am I the only one here that can get this? I doubt it!</font>

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#8D38C9'>I rarely turn on the TV, mostly just to watch Tech TV or History. &nbsp;There's a couple of regular shows I like, but I always tape them and watch them once per week (always gotta catch ER &amp; Andromeda!). &nbsp;That way I don't see commercials or have to watch a lot of other crap.

I'm not sure if Fuse is available here or not, but I've never heard of it.</font>

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Fuse has been around for years. &nbsp;It used to be MuchMusic. &nbsp;They changed their name about a year ago. &nbsp;I think they are out of Canada or at least they were. &nbsp;Uranium is the heavy metal show. &nbsp;It's pretty good. &nbsp; They also have Rockzilla which is also good, it you like RAWK. &nbsp;

Fuse does actually play videos. &nbsp;Even MTV2 which was supposed the be videos only is starting to go more toward MTV-like programing. &nbsp;I remember about 5 or 6 years ago, MTV2 played a lot of lesser known bands and alot of really cool stuff. &nbsp;Now it's basically Top 40 stuff. &nbsp; Fuse has remained pretty much all videos so far and plays a wide variety of music. &nbsp;Let's hope they keep it up.

Shinerman</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Some people have all the luck. It seems things start in the North, and then make it down here. Oh well, we just got it &amp; we are loving it at the moment. &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unregistered

zumbo said:
<font color='#000000'>Am I the only one here that can get this? I doubt it!</font>
Guess what I dont get it either

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis