FS: WmAx modified Primus 362 Towers---SOLD!!!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just because he's an audioholic doesn't mean he's not a pu$$y... :D
It's not about whether I am one. It's depends on how much I like one.:D

The amp is staying though. I'll just leave it on when she might use the tv.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Okay, thought it was a WAF situation where the hardware is not wanted in the home.

But I'll warn you.... you'll have to dish out around $4k minimum for a full range custom build/designed speaker pair from me. Matt has a special deal here - where I received very little monetary compensation(another reason I'm disappointed that he can't take possession of these now). Just the parts total here comes in at almost 1800!

Breakdown:
Primus 362 pair/w shipping: $350
Ribbon Tweeters: $160
W7 8" Woofers: $550
Veneer: $60
Finish/paints: $50
Initernal materials(steel, concrete panels, wire, acostic stuffing, oak, adhesives, etc.): $125
Connectors: $30
Base materials: $80
DCX2496: $275
CX2310: $90

-Chris
How many hours do you have in them Chris? Any pics of the finished speakers?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Update:

On Oct. 8, 2009 I will be picking up these speakers from Chris around noon time in Virginia on my way home to Rhode Island from Oklahoma. This should prove to be quite a treat for me. I looking forward to it. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
If it makes you feel any better Jamie, if I was going by time zones you contacted me at the earliest time. :p
Ya should of called me Matt. I was up..............aaaaarrrggghhhhhh now I gotta pay a few grand to get him to make some............:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pork sucks
Heh heh heh :D

Not for nothin' but if my car sh!ts the bed, I'm screwed out in them there hills. :eek:

Ya should of called me Matt. I was up..............aaaaarrrggghhhhhh now I gotta pay a few grand to get him to make some............:(
Matt did the right thing and for a few grand you could have these ... delivered. :D:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis